Kukai Results - March 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kukai Results - March 2020

Here are the results of voting for the March 2020 Kukai, in which submitted entries represent each poets' response to the topic of "privilege."

Congratulations to Shloka Shankar, Sanela Pliško, and Rich Schilling whose poems each attracted a tally of 22 points.

All entries are listed in the attached file in order of total points awarded to each poem.

In the listing, after each poem the author is listed, and then a three digit code revealing how many 3-point, 2-point, and 1-point points were cast for the poem by the other participating poets followed by the total points for all votes received.

(2,1,4 = 12) would indicate that the poem above received two 3-point votes, one 2-point vote, and four 1-point votes.

VOTERS' comments are italicised below each.

I pray that each of you will escape infection throughout the duration of the current pandemic and find time to celebrate the life of all those around you and the life of our common home.

March Kukai Results.pdf

Congratulations to everyone and hope everyone is doing ok despite the current mess of life. I’m finding it harder to write than normal so I’m really happy to have my haiku picked as a winner.

Comment

Working...
    X