X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polar shift
    red ochre and charcoal
    save the day

My mind drifts in the humid twilight, all the windows are open and so are the children’s doors, so we sit in silence as the darkness gathers, hoping the heat will break soon. Listening to the rhythmic hum of the fan, I stretch my arm up and open my palm toward the ceiling, splaying my fingers into the pale light, and am suddenly reminded of the painted handprints in the caves of Lascaux. So much forgotten history between this moment and that one aeons ago, and yet something of it lives on still.
    + More Options
    ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

My mind drifts in the humid twilight, all the windows are open and so are the children’s doors, so we sit in silence as the darkness gathers, hoping the heat will break soon. Listening to the rhythmic hum of the fan, I stretch my arm up and open my palm toward the ceiling, splaying my fingers into the pale light, and am suddenly reminded of the painted handprints in the caves of Lascaux. So much forgotten history between this moment and that one aeons ago, and yet something of it lives on still.

touch the void
      blue-green lichen
      eat the walls

Comment

Working...
      X