3 sequences published on "weird laburnum"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 sequences published on "weird laburnum"

just to let you know that Michael O'Brien published 3 November sequences on his fabulous "weird laburnum" https://weirdlaburnum.wordpress.com/...ree-sequences/

Congratulations!
    ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

Thanks and congratulations, jshb. Michael has a great thing going with weird laburnum. Thank you Michael!

Comment

Congratulations! Weird laburnum great as always!

Comment

Congratulations, Johannes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I really like your strong images with all the connective tissue thrown in.

Comment

• jshb
            jshb commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you, Ray

Proof that wl is only as good as its authors. There is so much space out there for similar 'journals' (or whatever you want to call them). If someone as unqualified as me can make something as amazing as wl you can do it too. The ku scene is bursting with talent. Pull the finger out and get yourself out there. Do it. Let's make everything better! I estimate there is at least room for ten similar sites and I'm not exaggerating. Look around. There is a serious lack of platforms compared to other small independent literary genres.

Didn't mean to go on a rant but you take the soap box when you can. Thanks for your continued support Johannes and everyone that has helped me a long this year. My 'work' in this community has made a lot of tough stuff in my personal life a lot more manageable. I'm grateful to all of you.
          https://underneaththebloominglaburnu...m/p/books.html

Comment

• jshb
            jshb commented
            Editing a comment
            I had the same feeling when I took the initiative to make Bones. I am grateful for every blog/journal/outlet for this kind of writing! Thanks for doing it, Michael.

I definitely think we need more journals like wl and bones and noon. I read everything I can and I feel like Iโ€™m running out of new material. Iโ€™ve gone through the archives of is/let, Otata, Bones, Roadrunner, Noon, etc and itโ€™s all great even reading it multiple times but Iโ€™m always looking for more. I write by reading. I often wonder how editors pick what they pick because some ku can really push the limit. Is it just personal preference or does everyone have their own guidelines? Maybe one day Iโ€™ll start my own but at the moment Iโ€™m enjoying submitting.

Comment

Working...
          X