Geoff Pope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geoff Pope

Hi, Everyone! I live in the Seattle area and teach English courses at Green River College. I grew up in Western Kentucky and attended The University of Iowa, where I was an editor with the International Writing Program.

This year my poems and photos have appeared in Sonic Boom, Under the Basho, haikuniverse, Fresh Out: An Arts and Poetry Collective, and at the Bartcelona Gallery in Belgrade, where I won 3rd Place in the Santoka International Haiga Contest.

Poems and photos are forthcoming this fall in Chrysanthemum, 2019 Seabeck Haiku Getaway Anthology, and . . . ? 😊

Geoff
    Last edited by Geoff Pope; 10-04-2019, 11:16 PM.

Congrats on your recent publications! I'm looking forward to reading your work. Hope you enjoy the sanctuary.
    ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

• Geoff Pope
      Geoff Pope commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Clayton! I hope to post a haiku-in-progress later today.

On the tech front, are you able to reply with comments via an Android device or iPad? Only on my laptop am I able to see and use the Quote, Comment, Flag, and Like features -- thus my delay in replying to you and Hansha Teki.

• Clayton Beach
      Clayton Beach commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be able to comment on a smart phone. It’s a little weird when you’re commenting on a thread like I am now, you click “comment” on the first post (white background) above the chain of grey posts.

If you want to add to the broader reply chain (make another with white background) you go to the bottom of the chain and put the text in the box where it says “ write text” and hit “post reply”

Kia ora, Geoff Pope. I am looking forward to reading your work too.

Comment

Thank you, kind haiku-er.

Comment

Clayton Beach, I got it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X