Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Cape Fear River

My name is Craig Kittner.

I write haiku, I occasionally guest edit the Haiku Dialogue blog at The Haiku Foundation, I am directing the North Carolina Poetry Society's Pinesong Awards for 2020 (11 contests including the Bloodroot Haiku Award), and I have one of those day-job thingies.

My special interest in haiku is the borderland that lies between physical and mental experiences and all the entities that dwell there.

I hope to meet some of you folks face to face next week in Winston Salem.

Sadly we are knee-deep (Karen and myself) during HNA events, here in the U.K. but we have happily met a lot of North Americans this year and last, so we feel we've had a kind of preview! :-)
    Look forward to more about your " borderland that lies between physical and mental experiences and all the entities that dwell there."

warm regards,
    Alan

Comment

Hi! Sorry to miss you at HNA. Maybe next time!

Comment

I didn’t realize you lived near the Cape Fear River. Crossed it on my long ago sailboat trip. A lot of haiku fodder there. Think Robert Mitchum!
        My website is at www.poeticinspire.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pris Campbell View Post
          I didn’t realize you lived near the Cape Fear River. Crossed it on my long ago sailboat trip. A lot of haiku fodder there. Think Robert Mitchum!
          Robert Mitchum was better than Robert de Niro, but don't tell him that, he'll build another one of those awful hotels in once untroubled beautiful places.
          Alan

Comment

• Pris Campbell
            Pris Campbell commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha! And yes, I agree.

Hello Craig, and welcome! I'll get to shake your hand at HNA soon enough 😎

Comment

Hi Craig 😊

Comment

Welcome Craig, enjoy the conference!
              ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

Working...
              X