Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice Wanderer intro

Hi everyone,
    I'm based in Melbourne, Australia. I've been involved with haiku on and off since 1993. I used to belong to the Shiki Forum where I met lots of helpful mentors including Francine Porad, Jane Riechhold and Yu Chang. I have been interested in haiku gate-keeping since that time and started a PhD on that topic, but was eventually directed to haiku translation. I'm now finishing (yet again!) the first volume of a book of Hisajo translations plus literary biography with Eiko Yachimoto. I'm interested in reading discussions about haiku, translations and others' EL haiku and may post some of mine too. I've been writing one a day for 18 months now, but basically confine those to my FB page.

Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your haiku and maybe some translations. I think you’ll find we are open to haiku in all its shapes and forms and welcome any research or commentary that you’re willing to share. Cheers!
    ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

Kia ora Alice Wanderer.

Comment

Hello Alice, great to see you here, and feel free to post in the translation sections or in Haiku Forests -- they are receiving little love ..

Comment

Welcome Alice! Great to see you here, too!

Comment

Hi Alice,
            I enjoyed the first meeting of the Fringe Myrtles haiku group very much. Hope you did too.

Comment

Nice. Can't wait to read some of your work.
              https://underneaththebloominglaburnu...m/p/books.html

Comment

Working...
              X