• Show
Clear All

• Franjo Ordanić

Hello to all,

here are my Brief bio:

- born in Laupheim, Germany, 1973
    - lives and works in Oroslavje, Croatia
    - Career: Master degree in Technical profession
    - published - Japanese short literary forms, "The Scream of the Bearded Eagles" Oroslavje 2016

Franjo Ordanić is man of many interests; in the field of culture, arts and sports. He was the founder of the aikido Club "Hohoemi", himself Master of the 1st Dan. He has taken part in creating a musical "Green Wealth". He has been founding and organizing a number of cultural manifestations in his town. Among others he organizes an annual meeting of the haiku poets in Oroslavje with a contest in Croatian and the Kajkavian language. He paints. "All inclusive" and "tu doma sem taki" are the names of his haiga exhibition in co-authorship with Ms. Sandra Šamec, the photographer. He writes haiku for several years. His work is published in numerous haiku magazines and blogs.

Best regards,

Franjo

Welcome Franjo, looking forward to seeing your haiga and reading your haiku. Hope you enjoy the sanctuary. Let me know if you any questions about it.
    ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

You are a welcome addition to this community. Please enjoy what we have to offer each other.

Comment

Welcome, Franjo. I look forward to your posts.

Best,
        Theresa

Comment

Working...
        X