DE Navarro - Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Navarro - Hello All

I see a lot of haiku poets here that I know from other venues, forums, groups, and interactions.

I'm really hoping that this sanctuary can become more active once again so we can engage in some robust community interactions.

Best regards to all.

Hi DE! There was tons of activity and great stuff on here before the pandemic. Hoping people come back as well. Fun to interact with other poets you see in journals. Looks like they’ve cleaned it up so I bet people will be back.

Comment

Welcome DE Navarro. I look forward to reading what you will be bringing into the sanctuary.

Comment

Hi DE and welcome! I've been away for some time but I'm hoping to return more consistently. In the meantime, it's fun to look around and catch up on the interesting discussions folks have been having.

Comment

I will come back and help to breathe some life! I discovered these forums late last year. I'm hopeful to meet some folks and learn.

Comment

Welcome DE, been slow here since COVID, I know I've had less time for writing myself, I am hoping we can to get a sense of community back here soon!
            ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, everyone. I'm looking forward to participating. Is there something here that I can read that explains ways to get involved and ways to start sharing and interacting? On the home page there are so many categories and so many topics listed I don't know which are active, new, or relevant. So any help or guidance on figuring out how to not spin my wheels here would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DE Navarro View Post
                Thank you for the welcome, everyone. I'm looking forward to participating. Is there something here that I can read that explains ways to get involved and ways to start sharing and interacting? On the home page there are so many categories and so many topics listed I don't know which are active, new, or relevant. So any help or guidance on figuring out how to not spin my wheels here would be great. Thanks.
                You're welcome to start new topics anywhere though general discussion is open here in this section. The "gallery" sections are for sharing/displaying polished work and the workshops are for getting feedback. If you click on the subforums they all have descriptions of their focus.
                ghost cave i brush aside the dharma of a lobster god

Comment

Working...
                X