Clear All

• M.S.Chintak
    replied
    Thank you for the clarification !

Leave a comment:

• Richard Gilbert
    commented on 's reply
    Dear Manoj,
    Heliosparrow has a policy of not sending rejection letters, instead tacitly informing submitting authors of rejection when there has been no return communication after three weeks. These days it is common for journals to take months before sending notice of the status of submissions; with Heliosparrow the suspense is limited to 21 days. As well, authors can submit works at any time (rolling submissions policy).

Thanks for your comment! Please visit the Submissions page for further details:
    http://heliosparrow.haikusanctuary.com/submissions/

• M.S.Chintak
    replied
    I had submitted on 3rd January, it's been past three weeks. I didn't find any of my submitted haiku published till date. Should I believe that it's been rejected?
    please advise me.

- Manoj Sharma ( M. S. Chintak)

Leave a comment:

• Richard Gilbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich Schilling View Post
    Looks great! I always welcome a new journal especially one that is open to more experimental haiku. Can’t go wrong with Michelle Tennison leading off the first poems.
    Thanks Rich!

Leave a comment:

• Rich Schilling
    replied
    Looks great! I always welcome a new journal especially one that is open to more experimental haiku. Can’t go wrong with Michelle Tennison leading off the first poems.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Gilbert
    started a topic Heliosparrow Takes Flight

Heliosparrow Takes Flight

The Haiku Sanctuary is proud to unveil Heliosparrow, an online poetry journal edited by Richard Gilbert and Clayton Beach. There are ongoing submissions; poems and visual media are continuously published throughout the year. Heliosparrow is publishing short-form poetry of all sorts (not only haiku forms). For information on how to send your work in, please read the About and Submission pages.

~ We look forward to your work ~

Heliosparrow
    http://heliosparrow.haikusanctuary.com
Working...
X